Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo_kramer

Master of my Domain
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2005
41.605N, -72.879W
The Redskins have confirmed what we all knew, that RGIII would not be on their roster for the 2016 season. They have until March 9, when the new league year starts, to move or release him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody will take him until he is released.

NFL Network analyst calls Carson Wentz 'the next former Browns quarterback'
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-new...carson-wentz-browns-quarterback-blooper-draft
HomerSimpson.png

Reactions: salsadancer7
ESPN crawl: "Peyton Manning to annouince retirement Monday."

It's been an amazing ride.

I expected it to happen. .... really can't go out any better and Elway did the same thing.

The Broncos more than likely asked him to make a choice before Free Agency and the Draft happened, so now would be that time.

Any outcome that doesn't affect the NFL's ability to discipline players going forward would be a win, regardless of the outcome of this particular suspension.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They'll have to spend a good chunk of it too or cut a check to the NFLPA to be distributed to players who were on the roster the last 4 years.

They are on their way with agreeing in principle with one of the top young OL in Kelechi Osemele. I am very excited with this signing. IF they can steal Sean Smith from you guys and Weddle from the Boltz, I say the Raiders won free agency.

Reactions: meStevo
I still think the Raiders will draft another linemen in the 5th or 6th round for depth. Their 1st pick(the 14th or so) will still be a DB. With Manning hanging them up, the Chiefs losing a few key players..the AFC West is WIDE open and next year's division winner may not have more than 10 wins....with my Raiders POSSIBLY being and actual playoff contender.

Fans of "He Who Shall Not Be Named" would be very pleased if Brock Osweiler signs with another team. They'll consider it payback to John Elway for how he treated "HWSNBN" by going after Peyton Manning, then trading "HWSNBN" to the Jets. Hey john Elway, if you are looking for a QB, I know where you can find one, he's currently working on the SEC Network.

Good the dolphins just got two of are losers . And we are getting rid of that worn out Dallas running back . Go EAGLES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)