2016 NFL Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...draft-picks-for-tampering-with-jeremy-maclin/

Herr Goodell and his sock puppet Troy Vincent have stolen 2 draft picks for the same thing they gave thier pals the Jets a 100k fine for.
At least Clark Hunt is going to fight this. Good for them, it won't do any good, though. The commissioner thinks he is some kind of God.
This clown has done more to affect the integrity of game, than any player or action on or off the field.

You DO KNOW this is not something that he is pulling out his a$$? What he does is under the directive of the NFL owners. That is what they PAY HIM to do. The next commissioner after him will do the EXACT same thing.

Great NOW you did it...you made me DEFEND this shill.

Am I the ONLY one who thinks Osweiler was really not that good and what bailed him out was that ferocious Denver defense a ton of times? I am predicting is the seconding coming Matt Flynn.

I think Osweiler is closer to Flacco than Flynn. Good but not great, can build a franchise around him and is dependable from a preparation and character standpoint.

I think Denver will regret not spending another 2.whatever per year more the Texans are paying him.

Sanchez looked to have a bit of a reinvention of himself in Philadelphia for a while before Bradford stepped in, might not be the complete laughing stock many will expect.

This is quite a mess for Denver though. It's glorious.

Reactions: salsadancer7
You DO KNOW this is not something that he is pulling out his a$$? What he does is under the directive of the NFL owners. That is what they PAY HIM to do. The next commissioner after him will do the EXACT same thing.

Great NOW you did it...you made me DEFEND this shill.

So you think before he tells the sock puppet how to punish he calls the other owners and takes a straw poll? I highly doubt it. Now, if you're going to tell me that the owners like that he looks like a dufus and they are fine with that because it takes the heat off them, that could be true. He and the rest of the Park Avenue Politburo are insulated for now while the owners are busy counting their money. But if cash ever slows, he is toast.

I LOVE my Raiders bounty so far. They signed one of the top OL(Kelichi Osemele), OLB/DE(Bruce Irving) and CB(Sean Smith) available in FA 2016. Did they over pay on a couple? Yeah, I think they did with Sean Smith and Osemele), but they are ALL very cap friendly contracts that will not kill the teams finances like Al Davis use to do. Those days of giving old has beens a ton of money as a NFL going away present are behind them now.

Am I the ONLY one who thinks Osweiler was really not that good and what bailed him out was that ferocious Denver defense a ton of times? I am predicting is the seconding coming Matt Flynn.
Houston Texans have never had an above average QB in their entire existence. Osweiler can't be any worse than the QB's they have already had. Even if Osweiler bombs, the Broncos STILL don't have a decent QB for the upcoming season. They should just hold onto Trevor Siemian this season & then see if maybe the Giants are willing to unload Eli Manning after the 2016 season is over.

So you think before he tells the sock puppet how to punish he calls the other owners and takes a straw poll? I highly doubt it. Now, if you're going to tell me that the owners like that he looks like a dufus and they are fine with that because it takes the heat off them, that could be true. He and the rest of the Park Avenue Politburo are insulated for now while the owners are busy counting their money. But if cash ever slows, he is toast.

He is not paid to take straw polls, he is paid to take direction based on the rules THEY have put in place.

Failing to sign Brock Osweiler was a blunder on Elway's part, ranking up there with his failure to keep Elvis Dumervil. Elway essentially wasted a draft pick by taking Osweiler. I would not be surprised if the Broncos fail to sign Von Miller & he leaves after the 2016 season, perhaps in a bit of irony, joining Dumervil with the Ravens.

He is not paid to take straw polls, he is paid to take direction based on the rules THEY have put in place.

If he actually followed the rules, no one would have a problem with him.

Explain to me how KC gets docked 2 picks while the Jets got a 100k fine for the exact same thing. That is the problem when you arbitrarily pull "punishment" out of your ass.

Explain to me how KC gets docked 2 picks while the Jets got a 100k fine for the exact same thing. That is the problem when you arbitrarily pull "punishment" out of your ass.
Thats called Goodell and Vincent ....
They call them in thier best interest. :(

You would have to ask him. Point is, he has not been called out by the owners because he is going according to orders...period. IF he was going "rogue", he would have been called out by NFL ownership.

Green bay's B.J. Raji announced his retirement today. Yet another 30 year old player to do so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Osweiler is closer to Flacco than Flynn. Good but not great, can build a franchise around him and is dependable from a preparation and character standpoint.

I think Denver will regret not spending another 2.whatever per year more the Texans are paying him.

Sanchez looked to have a bit of a reinvention of himself in Philadelphia for a while before Bradford stepped in, might not be the complete laughing stock many will expect.

This is quite a mess for Denver though. It's glorious.
Elway wants a QB on the cheap. He refuses to pay Ryan Fitzpatrick what would turn out to be a contract equal to Osweiler's. Elway is literally a used car salesman(I believe that he did, at least, own a car dealership). He'd trade for Colin Kaepernick & then demand that Colin rework his contract with the Broncos to make it cheaper(whether it's valid to do so or not). Basically, John Elway is a cheapskate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)