2016 NFL Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 2016 Hard Knocks team could be announced today. Looks like the available list of teams is the New Orleans Saints, the Buffalo Bills, Oakland Raiders, Jacksonville Jaguars, Chicago Bears, San Diego Chargers and Los Angeles Rams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One year trials: touchbacks will be brought out to the 25 yd line and two unsportsmanlike conduct fouls will result in an ejection.

The 15 yd line snap for the extra point kick is now permanent.

One year trials: touchbacks will be brought out to the 25 yd line and two unsportsmanlike conduct fouls will result in an ejection.

The 15 yd line snap for the extra point kick is now permanent.

Sadly, Goodell wins again.

Next year, Kick Offs will be removed from the game, as well as tackling as it may hurt your body.

It only takes one team to propose something, up to the competition committee to adopt/make recommendations (which Goodell isn't on) and I believe 24 owners to ratify a rules change. Raiders and Redskins opposed the change last year.

Reactions: salsadancer7
It only takes one team to propose something, up to the competition committee to adopt/make recommendations (which Goodell isn't on) and I believe 24 owners to ratify a rules change. Raiders and Redskins opposed the change last year.
and you don't think Goodell has ANYTHING to do with any of these stupid changes happening .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)