Status
Please reply by conversation.
fayrich

fayrich

Old Fart
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2004
CLEVELAND, OHIO AREA
With that crappy ass'd defense I can't see them winning any games. They have gone from bad to worse. Can't win any games when you let your opponent score every time they get their hands on the ball. :oldmad

Reactions: madmadworld
madmadworld

madmadworld

Official TV Watcher
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 7, 2006
up on the roof in SinCity
With that crappy ass'd defense I can't see them winning any games. They have gone from bad to worse. Can't win any games when you let your opponent score every time they get their hands on the ball. :oldmad
As the season goes on they will get better imo 4-5 wins

Rey

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
Why do you think I've been so quiet? Fins looking real bad again but wasn't really expecting much this season.

cosmo_kramer

cosmo_kramer

Master of my Domain
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2005
41.605N, -72.879W
Joey Bosa finally comes to his senses and signs his rookie contract with the Chargers.

salsadancer7

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
Why do you think I've been so quiet? Fins looking real bad again but wasn't really expecting much this season.

With ALL the money the Raiders have put into the defense, I too am a little scared. The offense, I am not too worried about because I truly believe the Raiders will have a top 5 offense. But IF they want to sniff the playoffs, they will need to score about 27+ points per game to offset the 20-22 points per game they will be giving up. They could be the new version of the 80s version of the San Diego Chargers...

Rey

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
With ALL the money the Raiders have put into the defense, I too am a little scared. The offense, I am not too worried about because I truly believe the Raiders will have a top 5 offense. But IF they want to sniff the playoffs, they will need to score about 27+ points per game to offset the 20-22 points per game they will be giving up. They could be the new version of the 80s version of the San Diego Chargers...
I think the Raiders are set at qb for a long time and that's where it all starts.

stmcld

stmcld

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 24, 2008
Henderson KY
Teddy Bridgewater suffers 'significant knee injury' in practice
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/t...leg-injury-in-vikings-practice-191925989.html

That sucks:(

I hate that for the kid.Not only because I now lost my starting fantasy QB but he seems to be just a good kid. You have to think this kills the Vikings chance to make any noise this year. What a shame.

Just read this on how the medical personnel saved his leg. WOW!

http://www.dailynorseman.com/2016/8...idgewater-s-injury-could-have-been-much-worse

Last edited:
cosmo_kramer

cosmo_kramer

Master of my Domain
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2005
41.605N, -72.879W
Philadelphia will host the 2017 NFL Draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Please reply by conversation.