2016 NFL Offseason

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
With that crappy ass'd defense I can't see them winning any games. They have gone from bad to worse. Can't win any games when you let your opponent score every time they get their hands on the ball. :oldmad

Reactions: madmadworld
Why do you think I've been so quiet? Fins looking real bad again but wasn't really expecting much this season.

Why do you think I've been so quiet? Fins looking real bad again but wasn't really expecting much this season.

With ALL the money the Raiders have put into the defense, I too am a little scared. The offense, I am not too worried about because I truly believe the Raiders will have a top 5 offense. But IF they want to sniff the playoffs, they will need to score about 27+ points per game to offset the 20-22 points per game they will be giving up. They could be the new version of the 80s version of the San Diego Chargers...

With ALL the money the Raiders have put into the defense, I too am a little scared. The offense, I am not too worried about because I truly believe the Raiders will have a top 5 offense. But IF they want to sniff the playoffs, they will need to score about 27+ points per game to offset the 20-22 points per game they will be giving up. They could be the new version of the 80s version of the San Diego Chargers...
I think the Raiders are set at qb for a long time and that's where it all starts.

Teddy Bridgewater suffers 'significant knee injury' in practice
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/t...leg-injury-in-vikings-practice-191925989.html

That sucks:(

I hate that for the kid.Not only because I now lost my starting fantasy QB but he seems to be just a good kid. You have to think this kills the Vikings chance to make any noise this year. What a shame.

Just read this on how the medical personnel saved his leg. WOW!

http://www.dailynorseman.com/2016/8...idgewater-s-injury-could-have-been-much-worse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)