2017-18 NCAA Football Thread

Anyone noticing that Western Michigan is hanging with USC Trojans ...
USC just took the lead 35-28.

Unfortunately its not on TV ... at least on D*.

USC is highly over rated... ESPN is just drinking their cool-aid as if its all they have drank in years.
FSU looking good tonight.. stats are really good at half time.

espn.com/video/clip?id=20547692

Well FSU ain't gonna win if they can't hold on to the football and turn it over inside their own 20...not once but TWICE in 5minutes.
Just beyond me how they can do that. FSU's Oline just can't protect for sh*t and hasn't since last year.

espn.com/video/clip?id=20547692

I for one am glad that DVR picked fsu once again.

That said. The game isn't over but the fsu defense is GOOD!

Our special teams and take aways should have this out of reach.

Fsu is stuffing us though and we haven't capitalized.

Lol.

No surprise with the players suspended. I was honestly surprised it was close.

But even with a full roster, I figured Michigan had the better team

Also Michigan has a real coach. That helps out, too.

McElwain better get the offense turned around quick, it's ugly to watch and predictable. Luckily he gets to coach against other dummies like Butch Jones and the others in the SEC East.

As for the suspensions the only guy that might of made any kind of difference was Callaway but if you can't block anyone and the quarterback is on his back or running for his life on every play it doesn't matter.

Really enjoyed the multi view on hopper3 yesterday. Had 3 different football games along with Dback/Rockies game going. Being in Nebraska and everyone's interest watched huskers struggle with FBS Arkansas State at home, it could get ugly next week at Oregon. Oregon may be +2 TD favorite.
Nice having pac 12 network was able to watch another game of interest NAU/Arizona. Arizona has a lot of speed and could be competitive in conference play.

Man, our special teams have gotten worse every year since the RB coach took over(ranked like 126 last year) and they just totally impressed in this game...

Real happy with the defense, I think partial causes for the two int's were Francois pushing the issue due to the poor play of the special teams putting them in a bind with field position. I would be plenty happy coming out of this game if Francois wasn't probably out for the year.

I hope he is ok, but the way it looked, I wouldn't be surprised if he were done for the year.

It's a shame. He is a good player.

Yeah, we will be trotting out a true frosh if he is done. Is the Defense stays healthy we can handle plenty of games, but it hurts what they could have done. The freshman RB Akers that peeked out a few times in the game will be special, probably better than Cook, glad we stole him from Ole Miss.

Christ, is everyone overrated to you?

It's week 1 and there's no preseason.
Some people get off on trolling. Its all they have.

It must have really bothered him when Ohio State won it all in 14. I'm sure that team was overrated too.

If people hate them that much they must be doing something right. Their on his mind 24/7.

Reactions: Jimbo
Yeah, we will be trotting out a true frosh if he is done. Is the Defense stays healthy we can handle plenty of games, but it hurts what they could have done. The freshman RB Akers that peeked out a few times in the game will be special, probably better than Cook, glad we stole him from Ole Miss.
This weekend games were fun, including Thursday games, Recruiting was real interesting..... Cam Akers and there was a Bama RB I believe can't remember the name, along with Jk Dobbins were all on the Buckeyes target, they had Akers for awhile, that didn't work out but that's ok, both Akers and Dobbins are gonna be studs ...
I wish I could remember the guy that went to Bama, I thought it was Harris, but the Harris they have is not a Freshman

Bama, That team up north, Oklahoma all looked pretty good.

So glad college football is back. I'm looking forward to this weekend.

This weekend games were fun, including Thursday games, Recruiting was real interesting..... Cam Akers and there was a Bama RB I believe can't remember the name, along with Jk Dobbins were all on the Buckeyes target, they had Akers for awhile, that didn't work out but that's ok, both Akers and Dobbins are gonna be studs ...
I wish I could remember the guy that went to Bama, I thought it was Harris, but the Harris they have is not a Freshman
You're thinking of Najee Harris. Yeah he's reported to be a stud. #1 rated recruit , but if he plays much this season I'd be surprised. Too many other big playmakers in front of him. He will likely be in the 1/2/3 rotation next season.

You're thinking of Najee Harris. Yeah he's reported to be a stud. #1 rated recruit , but if he plays much this season I'd be surprised. Too many other big playmakers in front of him. He will likely be in the 1/2/3 rotation next season.
Yup, thats the guy ...
Anyways it will be fun to see Dobbins and Akers.
I thought Harris was the name and didn't think it was the same Harris they had running last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts