Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Greetings from the DISH booth at CES. Vivek says a big HELLO to all SatelliteGuys!

While no big announcements this year there were a few surprises to be found at the DISH booth one of them being DISH anywhere coming this summer to Fire TV!

IMG_4682.JPG

IMG_4683.JPG

IMG_4684.JPG

IMG_4686.JPG

We have a video demonstration we will be posting later on (shot in 4K so I can't upload it from here)

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

The AirTV player is here and I must admit that I was able to play with one of these not to long ago and I was sour on the product... but with the new software they have now and are showing off now this may be one awesome device!

We will have a demo video of this as well as a look at SlingTV's Cloud DVR coming in a day or so.

IMG_4693.JPG

Reactions: Foxbat
The are showing off the hole home audio feature as well. I know someone who has been wanting this one for a long time.

A special video is coming for that too!

IMG_4673.JPG

Reactions: bluegras
ask paris if you see her again for me i love her chats in the hopper magazine and the stuff on channel 103 about tunein on that whole home app remember folks back a year ago at CES when dish announced the whole home music app that tunein was on the app.just wondering about it one of our new local radio stations just recently got onto tunein and i am listening to them right while i am typing this out to you guys :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
Scott, any chance of seeing the "DishAnywhere" app on the new AirTV? That would be an awesome add-on for the guest room TV without the monthly fee for a Joey.

Also, the one picture you posted of Charlie is locked (?) and the other photo looks like Tim Cook stopped by the Dish booth ;)

—Roland

Scott, any chance of seeing the "DishAnywhere" app on the new AirTV? That would be an awesome add-on for the guest room TV without the monthly fee for a Joey.

Also, the one picture you posted of Charlie is locked (?) and the other photo looks like Tim Cook stopped by the Dish booth ;)

—Roland

Yes sounds like it will be made available to all Android TV devices from the Google Play store.

Reactions: Foxbat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)