2018-19 NCAA Football Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I thought there were better teams (based on the always correct eye test), but I can not say ND should have been left out based on their record and schedule (which is something UCF lacked).
There's always better teams. Same thing happens in the NFL, just ask the Patriots who've had perfect season that didn't lead to championships.

The issue is that you need to earn your way in, something that Notre Dame definitely did, and Georgia did not. I say this being raised a Dawg fan and as someone who hates Notre Dame.

Well, all done except for the main event, which again I HATE being on monday night!
Is it a good time to remind people how much it really SUCKS having tonight's game on Saturday night?

I know the NFL was playing Saturday night, but couldn't they have played Friday night instead?

Being retired Monday, Saturday doesn't matter for me but I do understand those wanting to celebrate, tailgate this is a stupid day to have a championship game. Should be a close game and could come down to who has fewest errors and kicking game. I hate kickers.

So far, Bama's O line is having thier way with the Clemson D line as far as Running the ball.
Then Bama has 3 hard nosed RB's they can bring in one after the other.

After Clempson crushed Alabama, does this mean Alabama shouldn't have been in the playoff? Afterall, that's what people were saying about Notre Dame when they got crushed by the same team

Reactions: Jimbo and mccoyrj
So it turns out the only threat Clemson faced all year was the 2 point win over A&M when TAMU FG kicker missed an easy go ahead late in the game.
The outcome here wasn't surprising at all for me except in what fashion Alabama went up in smoke.

Last edited:
Bama ran the ball behind thier O Line very well, but the line could not pass block at all last night ...
Tua looked very ordinary behind a line that was leaking ... very unusual for a Bama team.

Reactions: mccoyrj

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)