2020-21 NCAA Football Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don't know ... they have so much money now, they make it 8 teams and then the money needs to e divided all the more.

Do the teams that are in the Playoffs get the money, or is it just the Conferences ?
I believe the teams that make bowl games get a cut. The bigger the bowl the more money.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I don't know ... they have so much money now, they make it 8 teams and then the money needs to e divided all the more.

Do the teams that are in the Playoffs get the money, or is it just the Conferences ?

The money is split evenly within the conferences, as almost all the conferences (except Big 12) split their bowl money evenly.

If I were a Florida fan, I'd be pissed ....
After having a very good year ... Florida's top 4 Wr's opted out BEFORE this game ....
Seeing its a Top team they are playing against (Fla #5, Oklahoma is #6) I would be pissed .... I would understand if it was a nothing bowl against a no body team, but it's not.

Kyle Trask probably isn't to happy about it either.

I can see Trask losing the Heisman tonight.

If I were a Florida fan, I'd be pissed ....
After having a very good year ... Florida's top 4 Wr's opted out BEFORE this game ....
Seeing its a Top team they are playing against (Fla #5, Oklahoma is #6) I would be pissed .... I would understand if it was a nothing bowl against a no body team, but it's not.

Kyle Trask probably isn't to happy about it either.

I can see Trask losing the Heisman tonight.
With it being the year it had been though, I’m not surprised. Players opting out all over the place all year long.
College football as we knew it is dead.

Walking out on your teammates is Unacceptable.
Oh I don’t like it, I’m just not surprised, and sometimes I get it.
It’s not the first time or season it’s happened, but it’s going to become far more common going forward.

A lot of players are aware of Jaylon Smith's injury a few years ago, more importantly the timing of it. That will come into play going forward, especially for players whose teams are not in the CFP.....
Jake Butt TE from Michigan also ...
That said, if its a Major game, they should be playing ...

Buckeyes finally play a whole game ... move on to play Bama in College Football Playoff.

I suppose there is some statistician who will say OSU could be the first #1 team with only eight wins. The way they played Friday night was impressive! Those long bomb touchdown throws were dead on and should monopolize ESPN’s Top 10 Plays, just show all of them from different angles.

Congrats, Jimbo. As a Purdue fan, I can only watch and dream…

Buckeyes finally play a whole game ... move on to play Bama in College Football Playoff.

Come on man...... you should be gloating much more today. no one picked us to do this. as Ohio born this must be the most satisfying game ever other than winning the Championships in 2002,14. but even winning those this was the most dominate. Jaw dropping
:crowdbounce:grinbounce:bump2

• Love

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts