teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Hi,

Did a quick search but didn't see an answer. Any help is appreciated. If I am correct, an EHD is not interchangable between the 622 and 211. A separate drive must be used for each model. Correct?

Thanks,

S~

Hi,

Did a quick search but didn't see an answer. Any help is appreciated. If I am correct, an EHD is not interchangable between the 622 and 211. A separate drive must be used for each model. Correct?

Thanks,

S~

Correct. Different softwares.

Hi,

Thanks,

S~
You are correct. The 622/722 external storage/archive drive is not functionally interchangeable with the 211/211k External hard drive. I have personally tried it. Upon moving the drive from my 722 over to the 211(k) it was immediately reformatted.

The 211/211k drive is also size-limited to a maximum of 750 gigs (minimum of 50). I recall reading somewhere that the storage drive for the 622/722 could be larger than 750 Gb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)