211K setup questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
First time for everything!

Well, I was running the cable from the Dish 500 to behind the receivers. I was up on the ladder and the entire ladder slipped straight back and I went straight down to the deck below! I did not break any bones but I hurt my ankle fairly bad.

This is the first time to have any ladder incident - - be careful out there!

BTW, I did go ahead and finish the cabling - - no issues here.

Since I have a DTVPAL DVR both my remotes had a remote ID of 1 - - so I changed the Satellite remote to ID of 2.

I would like to give a big thank you to - RaymondG from the DIRT group - All I can say is Great Job! And I'm up and running and watching the History Channel right now.

I still say - this is the best, cheapest way to get History Channel!

Well, I was running the cable from the Dish 500 to behind the receivers. I was up on the ladder and the entire ladder slipped straight back and I went straight down to the deck below! I did not break any bones but I hurt my ankle fairly bad.
ouch!
This is the first time to have any ladder incident - - be careful out there!

as someone who has fallen off the roof 3 times (and one jump into a snowpile) thank goodness nothing was broke. I've screwed up my ankle a couple times....and went THUD once ;)

Just an FYI to something you might run into. My DTVPal Dvr sits a few feet from my 722 and has decided on its own, to change its remote address to match my 722's tv1 remote a few times. Of course not hard to change back, but a PITA when you want to switch boxes quickly and they are both responding to the same remote.