22W NSS7

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I can get all transponders on C band. However this sat requires circular polarization (R & L).The strongest transponder is 4071R that will peak your meter, or still be viewed with a linear lnb at lower levels.
As far as Ku 12005v but is scrambled, but it is the only consistant signal unlike the rest which is feeds only for the Americas.

I can get all transponders on C band. However this sat requires circular polarization (R & L).The strongest transponder is 4071R that will peak your meter, or still be viewed with a linear lnb at lower levels.
As far as Ku 12005v but is scrambled, but it is the only consistant signal unlike the rest which is feeds only for the Americas.

Is that using your 6' ? Which receiver and LNB ?

I use the 6 ft Fortec Star dish controlled with a 24in actuator running on a GBOX3000 to position the dish. I use a DMX741U with the teflon insert for circular reception (C/Ku) with an AZBOX Premium Plus.

As mentioned above 4071R is the strongest on C band & 12005V on Ku

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)