$23 dollar off promotion

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Which pkg did you get?

These are the generic terms (make sure you follow all the instructions):

Offer ends 3/3/09 and is based on approved credit; credit card required. Price reflects an $18 bill credit per month for 12 months after online or call-in rebate, plus an additional $5 bill credit per month for 12 months when you enroll in Auto Bill Pay program and provide a valid email address for the latest news and special offers from DirecTV. New customers only (Lease required. Must maintain programming, DVR Service and/or HD Access). Lease fee $4.99/mo. for 2nd and each additional receiver. See offer details.
*Eligibility based on service address.

I didn't realize they required a rebate form for that promo, thanks guys'

Think its just like any other business, how many people don't care or don't notice, and never submit the rebate request, thus pay $23 extra and never bat an eye. I'd bet it's over 10%, which means big bucks.

Claude, welcome to the dark side :)

Anything further on you ever selling Directv too?

Claude, I thought you were a sat dealer (Metro 25) when you were just a pup. I (Marty)just changed from Dish to Direct. My original bill was correct, with 2 months charges to get in the billing cycle. Signed up in November, expect another 1 month bill in a few weeks. Be good!:D

Claude, a number of months ago you mentioned that you might become a DirecTV dealer (along with Dish). Does this mean that you are going to add DirecTV or just stay with Dish?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts