24 Day 6

I was a little surprised to see the terrorist/bomb plot end so soon. I did have a feeling they were going to bring Audrey back since her show got cancelled over on ABC last fall. Could be a very good plotline.

S~

You just knew that Wayne Palmer was going to collapse; leaving yet again a real jerk in the White House.

The problem with the Audrey plotline is they have a grant total of 6 hours to resolve the story in. Although we know, that they will end with some unexpected twist.

This was one of the only times in this show where I said, "no way that would happen". The vice president finds the president's agenda and listed on there is Jack's operation of giving the Chinese Russian technology. I have to figure that if I was the pres and was allowing something like that I wouldn't have it on my typed out agenda! That being said, I guess I'm just being picky, I realize this isn't a reality show :D

This was one of the only times in this show where I said, "no way that would happen". The vice president finds the president's agenda and listed on there is Jack's operation of giving the Chinese Russian technology. I have to figure that if I was the pres and was allowing something like that I wouldn't have it on my typed out agenda! That being said, I guess I'm just being picky, I realize this isn't a reality show :D

I agree. While it is fiction and a story, the writers need to do a better job than they have this year IMHO of coming up with believable twists and turns. Its like the whole show is being recycled, in terms of plot-lines.

Maybe 6 days is one day too many?

I can tell you that I like the chinese storyline much better than this season's nuke story. Time for Jack to get some payback on Cheng.

BTW: Does anyone else feel like Doyle is being groomed as Jack's replacement as the main character of the show? Is it possible we could see Keifer step out of an acting role on the show?

BTW: Does anyone else feel like Doyle is being groomed as Jack's replacement as the main character of the show? Is it possible we could see Keifer step out of an acting role on the show?

Its possible, but I don't find Ricky Schroeder or his character that appealing.

I think 24 would be better off taking a bow than changing up any more characters as the lead. Then again, they have killed off most of the cast.

I can tell you that I like the chinese storyline much better than this season's nuke story. Time for Jack to get some payback on Cheng.

I seem to remember that being mentioned a while back but then Keifer won an Emmy so he wasn't going anywhere at that point.

I think Doyle is gonna be in big trouble with Jack.

I agree...isn't this the third time he's crossed Jack? 3 strikes and your out man....shooot most people don't get that many with Jack....speaking of...how the hell does Chang keep getting away? I'da shot him on GP for messing with Audrey

Chang isn't done tho...he's going to get to Poppa Bauer before Doyle does....

Save Jericho campaign is in overdrive!

The Making of Shadowrun Premieres tonight at 9pm on GPHD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)