24 Day 6

That was a good episode (or shoudl I say 2 episodes) this week. Its kind of amazing really how much crap Jack has to go through.

The only part that I think is weak this season is how easily he has reintegrated into being an agent after two years in a Chinese prison.

But aw heck, its a ton of fun regardless! :D

Yup, I hate the old man more every time they show him. I don't know why whats her face didn't just tell Jack what was going on as soon as she got off the phone. She pisses me off too!

Jack gets out a chinese prison only to end up in the hands of the Russians - after torturing a consulate diplomat. Interesting episode; but I wish they could find something other than presidential corruption for that side of the story.

Put in spoiler tag in case someone has not seen the episode yet.

How come in "24", the President and Vice President always seem to be on the opposite sides of the policy? And why does Jack has to walk out the door before calling CTU? What was he thinking? He thought he could open the door and the Russians outside would welcome him and let him make a phone call? And why did the Russian has to walk out of Jack's holding room to make the call? Why not just make it in the room?

Funny, a coworker and I were discussing those very same details this morning. You'd think it was his first rodeo, making those mistakes.:mad: It's one of those details that pisses me off about the show.

Exactly my thought. Its as if the vice-president does whatever he wants, whenever he wants...

hmmm.... ring any bellls?? :D :D

But I find the overall concept of the VP constantly fighting the president to be pretty weak.

Just watching this week's now...

I had been wondering what happened to Audrey Raines... but why do I think she isn't really dead...

Geez.... another VP gone absolutely mad.. :D

In many ways, I think they need to get something more original in terms of in-fighting in the White House.

its like I have been here before... and before... maybe thats the problem with a show going 148 episodes so far.

What's worse, a nuke-happy VP or a president who decides to use nukes because he doesn't like being thought of as a wimp? Geez.

I liked the crowd in the bar beating the crap out of Fayed.

What's worse, a nuke-happy VP or a president who decides to use nukes because he doesn't like being thought of as a wimp? Geez.

I liked the crowd in the bar beating the crap out of Fayed.

I gotta think it doesn't go off, Palmer just did it as a scare tactic for whatever country (always think its a little funny that they never say which!) it was launched at. I saw it self destructs before it hits...Of course I could be totally wrong!

I gotta think it doesn't go off, Palmer just did it as a scare tactic for whatever country (always think its a little funny that they never say which!) it was launched at. I saw it self destructs before it hits...Of course I could be totally wrong!

Given all the meds he is on, I wonder if he was stable enough to rationalize it as a scare tactic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts