24 Day 6

Here's the best part -- 2 more hours today; then 20 more epsiodes to go! Figure one or two two-part weeks; and we have anywhere from 16 - 20 weeks of 24! :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

Plus, at least for the last couple years, there has been no breaks between the episodes. :D :D :D
It looked awesome on the 622's OTA tuner.

Haven't they learn anything in the last 5 "24" hours? Just listen to Jack and ignore any other advices from the President's cabinet and advisors! Gosh! :p Jack for President next season! ;)

Haven't they learn anything in the last 5 "24" hours? Just listen to Jack and ignore any other advices from the President's cabinet and advisors! Gosh! :p Jack for President next season! ;)

I'm just glad President Slimeball is gone and a Palmer is back in the WH; although nobody can beat Dennis Haybert. :D

How did this idiot become the President. well he ain't his brother.. What a dope and he takes advice from a bigger idiot.. Ugg.

WOW!!! this show is GREAT!!! bet that ending fooled more then just me. i saw the verry first show, what 5 years ago and have never seen another one. for xmass i got season 1 dvd. watched it in a verry unproductive weekend. loved it!! and the first two of day 6, again, WOW!!! God rested on the 7 day. jack sure does deserve a rest too.

What a marketing test. Go buy the Dvd of the 4 hr Premiere episode and be the first to see next weeks episode.
This show continues to be new and shocking.

Finally finished the episode. I have to admit I expected the outcome; the commercials kept talking about a shocking ending; what else could there have been?

Although -- I was not expecting Jack and Curtis. Wow.

Finally finished the episode. I have to admit I expected the outcome; the commercials kept talking about a shocking ending; what else could there have been?

Although -- I was not expecting Jack and Curtis. Wow.

I'm not sure which they were refering to as shocking, Curtis or the other. Also, it two attack squads go in to a potentially deadly situation, and Jack is not with them, expect bad things.

Great marketing on behalf of Rupe. His Company screws up all the Tivos it can right before 24. I somehow missed 15 minutes of Monday's broadcast (2 5-10 minute gaps in the middle of the show) and on Sunday, my local affiliate went to SD for the last 15 minutes. But hey...I can buy the DVD and see what I missed. :( Funny thing is...I've had no issues with ANY other recordings than Fox. My wife tells me that at least I "got the point" of what they were saying. Let's see her opinion change tonight when she watches Idol....

Two days ago completed watching the entire 4 fours. What can I say? It is non stop action and suspense. When the N. Bomb went off, I was stunned. All along I was expecting the team to go and stop it. Quite a surprise. Also Curtis death was shocking. This is why this show keeps getting better --- it is quite unexpected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts