24 Day 6

Set the DVR: 2 hours of 24 on Feb 12

According to Zap2it:

-- What's the perfect Valentine's Day gift for viewers who hate romance, but love watching ultra-intense men battle terrorists?

For FOX, the answer is a special double-dose of "24." The network has scheduled a two-hour "24" event for Monday, Feb. 12, two days before the most lovey-dovey day of the year (but conveniently in the midst of the February sweeps period).

The event will cover the hours between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. and will feature guest stars Chad Lowe and Powers Boothe as a "savvy politico" and the vice president, respectively. FOX's description of the episode's plot -- "The nation continues to reel from the terrorist attacks and Agent Bauer battles unthinkable circumstances" -- is somewhat less than helpful.

The defending Emmy winner for outstanding drama series, "24" premiered last week with a two-day, four-hour launch that exceeded the show's fifth season premiere by five percent among adults 18-49 and 14 percent in total viewers.

Watching now.... is this the first time the president has actually been in the real White House in the series' six seasons? And not in the "West coast White House?"

Of course, as I write, Palmer is being moved to the bunker... but it doesn't look like the other places they have had the prez in past seasons.

Another excellent episode; I must not have been paying attention last season or at some point in the past, because I never realized that guy was Jack's brother.

I got the impression that the son is actually Jack's son :eek:

They gave more than an impression when he shakes Jack's hand. The brother is short and has what appeared to be black hair. The boy and Jack are blonde and taller. They also gave the impression that Jack and sis-in-law were an item at some point. Just don't know if before, or after she was with the brother.

I don't really like this plot twist. The actress for his daughter I believe is not available this year. Looks like a way to change, I have to save my daughter to I have to save my son later in the year.

I don't really like this plot twist. The actress for his daughter I believe is not available this year. Looks like a way to change, I have to save my daughter to I have to save my son later in the year.

That's too bad, since Elisha Cuthbert is quite pleasant to watch! :D :D

I concure. Looked great in Girl Next Door.

I remember when I first saw Elisha Cuthbert on tv; she was the host of a show called Popular Mechanics for Kids; I remember saying that girl (about 13 or 14 at the time) was going to be drop-dead gorgeous when she grew up.

Then I saw 24, and it was confirmed.

It seems like they are trying to hard to "surprise" us. Jack has a father? And a brother?? And the brother is the bad guy from last season? What's next? Jack's mother is actually a Russian spy? Are we turning 24 into Alias or something? :p When they first mentioned Jack's father, I thought maybe Donald Sutherland would guest star in the episode. But from the preview, I guess it would be the guy from Six Feet Under.

I agree with others that they were trying to give the impression that the blonde teen could be Jack's son. What really doesn't make sense is that why would Jack started to torture his brother when he got no reason to? A few hours ago, he couldn't even torture a known terrorist. And less than an hour ago he just killed a friend and ready to quit. And all of a sudden, he just have a gut feeling his brother "may" know where his father is, so he start to torture him??? WTF?

As for Elisha Cuthbert, I hope she never comes back. Everyone I know (including my parents!) who watches 24 from Season 1 hated her gut. She is like a walking death machine. Everyone dies or became disable around her. In Season 1, her mother was raped and killed. In the following seaons, the family she worked for died, two of her boyfriends were disabled (one lost his legs, the others lost a hand). She kept creating troubles for Jack. Jack should just take her out! Come on Jack! Do it for the country!

Save Jericho campaign is in overdrive!

The Making of Shadowrun Premieres tonight at 9pm on GPHD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)