24 Day 7 Discussion Thread

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
So, after a year and a half hiatus (not counting the movie in November), 24 is back tonight with hours 1 and 2, and then hours 3 and 4 on Monday night. If the Redemption Movie is any indicator, I am very much looking forward to this season.

I must say that America in the 24 world is a much different place than ours. I mean, they've seen their president almost die (and die) on a number of occasions, a nuclear blast (maybe even 2) on American soil, suicide bombers, former president assassinations (at least 2, or maybe 1, as one of them was stabbed but the show never let us know what the hell happened..)

Did anybody else notice that there was a lot of plot similarities with Die Hard 2...techo-hijacking of airliners?

I thought the first two hours last night were great. I think they need to explain how Tony survived a little bit better. Maybe he'll talk about it himself during Jack's interrogation. The FBI girl seems to be a good partner for Jack, but Jeneen Garofalo makes for a poor Chloe substitute.

If the rest of the season is as strong as the movie and the first two hours, this should be one of the best seasons yet.

I peed a little when I saw Jack on screen :) I am so happy hes back, we had about 10 people over last night, with tonights affair alot smaller...I love this show and think without CTU and jack being "free" in the world and not really checking in anywhere its going to be a great year and

any votes on who the mole is? I think its the guy that Jack is working with

Just finished the first 2 hours, I forgot how much I missed this show. :D
:up Also made me miss my mom because we used to watch it together and it was our favorite show. The show is still quite good. I just hope they don't crash and drag out the last episodes like they did the previous year.

I just read that Sunday's ratings were down 20% from Season Six premier. Ouch!

I'm really enjoying the new season so far. Love that they brought back some classic characters. I really want them to have the classic phone ring in "CTU".

i have seen headlines at tvguide.com that kim bauer is suppose to be back at some point this season. sorry, don't know details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)