24 Day 7 Discussion Thread

elisha cuthburt isn't even good looking and she sure can't act. i mean, cmon guys, i know how much you appreciate eye candy but she doesn't even qualify!

Good looking is a matter of taste, and maybe gender. I'm just about 65 years old and, believe me, she qualifies. Now, the acting chops may be another story......

not to derail this thread, but linda come on (and this is it as far as it goes for pictures, I just want to prove a point and I dont want to start a picture thread, please.)

2006-05-22-Elisha.Cuthbert.HQ.17.jpg

I wouuldnt kick that out out of bed for eating crackers.

sorry, she's just another bimbo blonde who's getting more publicity for whom she's sacking than her recent movie and tv reviews......end of subject.

if you guys wanna drool over her, knock your socks off!

elisha cuthburt isn't even good looking and she sure can't act. i mean, cmon guys, i know how much you appreciate eye candy but she doesn't even qualify!

I first enountered ELisha Cuthbert when she was the teen star of Popular Mechanics for Kids; my son used to watch that. I remember watching saying, wow that is a cute kid - she is going to be quite attractive when she grows up. Of course, we were watching RERUNS, and only later did I realize she had growed up. :) And she is eye-candy.

She doesn't have to act. :D

OK, back to the show.... I thought this week's episode was a typical 24; fast paced, but nothing really original. Ok, they have to pretend to kill the agent, and find a way to convince the bad guy she is dead - and buried.

It was ok.

I first enountered ELisha Cuthbert when she was the teen star of Popular Mechanics for Kids; my son used to watch that. I remember watching saying, wow that is a cute kid - she is going to be quite attractive when she grows up. Of course, we were watching RERUNS, and only later did I realize she had growed up. :) And she is eye-candy.

She doesn't have to act. :D

OK, back to the show.... I thought this week's episode was a typical 24; fast paced, but nothing really original. Ok, they have to pretend to kill the agent, and find a way to convince the bad guy she is dead - and buried.

It was ok.

Yeah, why bother burying her, it;s not anywhere near their lair. I agree it was just ok.

I don't think so Stuart. If they knew that why wouldn't that just shoot Jack now. No sense in taking him along for the ride.

I think I mentioned this before, but I've got my girlfriend into 24 now (she had never watched before). We watched the 2 hour movie and then the 2 2-hour premiers last week and she was hooked. We just watched this weeks episode last night (both of us were out of town for work all week) and when it ended she was like oh hurry and skip forward, I want to see what they do. She freaked when she found out that we didn't have any more. Pretty funny!

I don't think so Stuart. If they knew that why wouldn't that just shoot Jack now. No sense in taking him along for the ride.

I think I mentioned this before, but I've got my girlfriend into 24 now (she had never watched before). We watched the 2 hour movie and then the 2 2-hour premiers last week and she was hooked. We just watched this weeks episode last night (both of us were out of town for work all week) and when it ended she was like oh hurry and skip forward, I want to see what they do. She freaked when she found out that we didn't have any more. Pretty funny!

Ahh but the previews for this week seem to indicate they know something is up as he is Being held by that guy telling Tony to take the shot.

Well I guess the reason to bury her is so that they could keep Renee at where the action is. If she was let go on her own, she will just crawl out of the ditch and go back to the FBI. She would just be another body at the office.

Now she would stay close to Jack and his .. hmmm... A Team? Well they got the van and guns already... :D

I always started to feel bad for Jack about 8 hours into the season. For most people it would be the end of their work day, but for Jack, it is only 1/3 of the way thru. :p

For me, it's just getting old and tiring. I'm still watching mind you, but enjoying it less.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)