24 Day 7 Discussion Thread

I just said to my girlfriend last week that it was about time for someone important to die. Bill has been one of my favorites for quite awhile as well. :(

Sutherland says he's on for 8th '24' season

HONG KONG – Kiefer Sutherland will be back to play Jack Bauer for an eighth season of the hit counterterrorism drama "24," but the show's longevity will depend on its writers, the actor said Tuesday.
The 42-year-old said "24," currently in its seventh season, will start shooting its eighth in May. He spoke during an interview in Hong Kong to promote the new 3-D animated movie "Monsters vs. Aliens," in which he voices the character of General W.R. Monger.

Source & More: Yahoo.com

I guess the press release answers the one question I had from last night's episode.
I wonder if Jack was fatally exposed to the toxic gas.

Just when you think you know who's on what side, WTF!
Tony Almeida killed Larry Moss! Jack is gonna be ticked when he finds out, if he survives the nerve agent somehow which is currently causing him to go bonkers.

WTF is right. There better be a good reason for this twist or I'm going to be very very unhappy.

Yeah, definitely need a good explanation. While his "crimes" in the past were explainable by the conspiracy Bill was fighting, killing Moss was over-the-top.

The Fan Forums are not exactly taking the world by storm. I like these (prime time) better.

There is room for both. I am very happy with the fan forum I started on Big Bang Theory, but am also not abandoning the original thread.

I am going to work with Scott to develop short-cuts to each of the fan forums within the relevant network forum. If we are going to have separate FOX forums, then, we should like to Fox shows from within it.

:)

Tony works for the people Jon Voight worked for. They were not happy that Voight was going to use the substance for his own personal gain. That is why they had Tony stop the attack. They had other plans for it.

It was a very interesting episode and I think Jack already knew or had some thought that Tony was still involved someway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)