24 Day 7 Discussion Thread

For me, it's just getting old and tiring. I'm still watching mind you, but enjoying it less.

Sadly, I agree. I loved the 2 hr movie, and the first couple hours of the season, but I am realizing that the show simply isn't very original anymore. I'd rather see more movies, and just abandon the real-time concept. Jack Bauer adventures would be much more interesting without the time constraints. I know, I know... sacrilege. But I think it would work - and would be wildly successful.

Anybody still watching this? I'm really enjoying this season. Things have been moving pretty good and so far and I'm really thinking this may end up being the best season yet.

are you kidding me, I wouldnt miss this show for the world...it has been very intense and like you said could end up being one of the best, we will see. by the way I am so happy to see aaron back even for a episode he was a favorite :)

I was expecting a bigger mid-season "reveal".... But I guess after you have a corrupt president and a nuclear explosion, the shock and awe is a lot harder to come by.

I really dug the calm before the storm last night with Jack & Tony sitting on the steps in front of the Washington Monument, though it was very unlike 24.

Rob you're right, the ending scene was very unlike standard 24, but my girlfriend and I also enjoyed it. Glad to have a 2 hour "event" next week. It is hard to watch 1 hour at a time!

I have been happier with the show the past two weeks, it really has gotten more exciting. Looking forward to the 2 hour blast of it next Monday.

As previously mentioned in this thread, I got my girlfriend into 24 this year and since the start of the season she has demanded more so we have watched (her for the first time and me for the second) seasons 2 and 5, we just started 3 last night. I didn't realize Syler (from Heroes) is one of the analysts at CTU.

All I can say after last night is WOW!!! Okay so it's a little out there that terrorists could take ove the white house that easily, but it was entertaining and that's what it is here for.

I know we still have half a season to go, but if things keep going like they are (quality wise), then this could easily be the best season 24's ever had.

I suspended reality with them going in through the river underground to get to the White House; even if that was poissible (which I seriously doubt it is), there would be far more security than just ONE set of laser beams to disable). Plus, its not like the river is empty and wild anywhere near town. But it is tv, so what the heck. :D

well if the VP is in on it, I will agree the need to get more "gimmicks", seems like the VP is always in on it...and Mike, yep I agree kinda weak on that one as well, then followed by secret service being so easy to take out by what 7 guys?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)