24: Live Another Day

I guess that is a good excuse. Doesn't mean I will return to watching those interruptions. Just need to tune into these threads more often.

Next Episode: Season 09, Episode 06

Monday, June 2, 2014

"Day 9: 4:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.":
As tension increases between President Heller and Prime Minister Davies, one of them takes matters into his own hands; Jack wants to use someone unexpected as bait in order to locate Margot; suspicions are raised about Kate's husband.

S~

Next Episode: Season 09, Episode 07

Monday, June 9, 2014

"Day 9: 5:00 P.M.-6:00 P.M.": Jack and Kate race to save the life of a player tied to the terror threat; Jordan faces a perilous mission; President Heller engages Margot to put an end to her attacks.

S~

Question: We’re seven hours in to this 12-hour season and we haven’t skipped any time. Are there still plans to skip hours or will we get only 12 hours of this “day”?
Ausiello: It’s interesting that everyone assumed the show would skip an hour here and there vs. staging one big 12-hour jump at some point during the run — and we know what they say about people who assume. Did that answer your question, Christian?
https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ask-ausiello-spoilers-castle-revenge-true-blood-suits-003438348.html

No spoiler needed. It has nothing to do with the plot of the show. Some have already brought up they would be skipping and I posted that the first 6 episodes were not skipping hours. By now, I think most of us concluded that the show was covering a 12 hour period.

S~

No spoiler needed. It has nothing to do with the plot of the show. Some have already brought up they would be skipping and I posted that the first 6 episodes were not skipping hours. By now, I think most of us concluded that the show was covering a 12 hour period.

S~

According to IMDB it will cover 24 hours and the 2nd to last episode looks to be where they make up the time.

uploadfromtaptalk1402606605256.jpg

HTC One

Next Episode: Season 09, Episode 08

Monday, June 16, 2014

"Day 9: 6:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m.": Jack and the president work to thwart Margot al-Harazi's terror attacks; Jordan Reed faces a life-or-death struggle; Kate goes to extremes to track Margot.

S~

Wow. No silent count? WTF? Did that really happen?

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Next Episode: Season 09, Episode 09

Monday, June 23, 2014

"Day 9; 7:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.": Jack and Chloe have a plan to stop the terrorist threat; key players reveal their true colors.

S~

I have to say I loved the end of this one. "The only death I have on my head is yours..." Splat...

That made me laugh out loud

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)