2nd account question??

Robdoggz

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 6, 2004
Stockton, Ca
Hello i am in the process of moving out where my parent currently live with me. They like the current place and do not want to move i figured ok i will help them stay there and continue to my new place. So what i want to do is leave the current account which is under my sisters name when she lived with us. I am on the account authorized to make changes and all but my sisters the main account holder under her ss number.

We lease 2 vip211's and I would like to leave the account there with only one vip211 and return one change the package from the AT250+Latino Bonus Pack and Gold+Plat HD. To the stand alone Bronze Hd+Latino Bonus Pack with locals.

I then want to start a new account under my own name and ss number to get at my new place. I want to have the AT250+Gold+Plat HD and one vip211. In order to do this i understand i have to return one vip211 to dish from the account under sisters name and lease a new one on my own account.

My question is this will i be considered a new customer for the free install and lease option on the new vip211 on my own account? I am unsure since i am on my sisters account i want to know what to expect when i call them. Should i just call the ceo number i talked awhile back with a women on the ceo number about this but at the time i was going to try and change the sisters account to my name only but couldn't i will be paying for both accounts is this feasible?

Thanks and sorry for this long and confusin thread please help a buddy out :D

Sweet thanks i just got off the phone after reading your reply i greatly appreciate it made my call to dish easier for my nerves. I am a nervous person when dealing with csr roulette hehe.

I ended up lowering package of sisters account to bronze HD+Latino pack disconnected one vip211 to send back. I got a deal on vip612 for my single hdtv and AT250+Gold HD+free Plat HD&HBO+Stars free for 3 months & Skinemax for 1c with auto pay and paperless billing.

So in the end i will only be paying around $20-25 more i would guess for both accounts combined than the single acct in my sisters name. I pay all my parents utilities and help them with the rent. I cant wait to finally have a dvr. I just hope the vip612 is not crap she said i have 30 days to exchange it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts