2nd HD Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

darrencp22

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 10, 2007
Lockport, NY (Buffalo Suburb)
Lookie here.. I am posting a question! Havent done that for a long time...

Anyways...

Girlfirend will be moving in with me. She has her own HD TV that we'll move into the bedroom. Currently have a standard rcvr in that room and an HR21 in the living room.

How much will it cost to get a an HD receiver (non-dvr)? Can I just add one on or, buy it, or extend a contract. I'm about 1.5 yrs into my 2yr contract. Also, I've heard alot about MRV. Will I be use it to connect to my HR21? Do wireless game connectors work?

Thanks,
Darren

I believe your cost will be $99 with contract renewal. DirecTV however, might swing you a deal if you call. If not, you can go to you local Best Buy, pick up a receiver and add it to your account.

It will definitely cost you another two year commitment, but it will be at most $99. It could be less depending on your customer status. Some can get one free. Check on line to the add a receiver link. It will tell you how much for an hd receiver.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)