2Q 2010 Quarterly Earnings Report: July 23, 2010 at 8:30 am.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Source

"Join John Killian, EVP and CFO, for a discussion of our Second Quarterly Earnings results. Webcast will be held at 8:30 AM ET on July 23, 2010. Event materials will be available prior to the webcast."

Hopefully Verizon will announce adding more than last quarter's 168K FiOS TV subscribers, but that's difficult to achieve since they've stopped building-out new areas. Offhand, I am not sure how hey are doing building-out existing areas in which they have a cable franchise is going. However, FiOS has had a cable franchise back at my Virginia home since October 2006...but FiOS service is still 3-miles away (initial build-out area) all these years later. They've built-out less than 20 percent of the county and they are quired to offer service to 80% of residence by 2015.

I can tell you here on Long Island in my town they are busy as heck getting FIOS into all the MDUs. Co-op, Condo & rental apt buildings are all being wired for FIOS. Not sure what other areas of the country are witnessing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)