2TV's one Tuner???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

nickc71

Original poster
Mar 6, 2008
Considering Direct. Does Direct have tuners that allow you to hook up 2 TV's to it like Dish does with the 622?

Or do you have to get a separate tuner for each TV?

Thanks!:confused:

They do not have one like the 622. You can hook up two TV's but you have to watch the same programming.

Considering Direct. Does Direct have tuners that allow you to hook up 2 TV's to it like Dish does with the 622?

Or do you have to get a separate tuner for each TV?

Thanks!:confused:

They do not have one like the 622. You can hook up two TV's but you have to watch the same programming.

Or you can get a second rec and only pay an addl. $ 5 pm for the programing ...

Jimbo

Right now with Dish - I have one cable from the Satellite down into my place with the receiver. But with Direct and two receivers would I need two cables going all the way up to the sat dish - or would the the splitter to the receivers do?
Thanks

The splitter will only work if you are able (through Directv or buy it yourself) to get a SWMLnb or SWM8

Otherwise, yes you will have to have direct lines to each room, which would "generally" installed for free.

If you are in the middle of the contract and you want to order a second receiver they will extend your contract for two additional years.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)