3/11/2009 12:24pm - Uplink Activity Report - 90 changes

Can't wait to get home from work tonight and check out our Indy locals! Woohoo! Not having NBC kind of sucks, but, hey..... not going to complain. I'm happy!:tux:

Well maybe they will get it added later congrats on the locals glad folks got them.

6442(4) - KRON [MPEG4 HD] - EchoStar7 119W TP 07 North California beam changed to Available (H)(San Francisco, CA-MNT)

A crapy bankrupt independent that shows no new content.... :-(

I used to live in SF and remember when KRON was NBC... and San Jose was a separate DMA with it's own ABC and NBC.... and now KRON is just an independent?

Can't wait to get home from work tonight and check out our Indy locals! Woohoo! Not having NBC kind of sucks, but, hey..... not going to complain. I'm happy!:tux:

You'll complain after awhile, because we all do. I was happy to get our local channels with the exception of FOX in Hd last year. Its been almost a year and still no FOX in HD. No Super Bowls, No Nascar, No 24 in HD. DISH like to launch HD locals with one or two missing. I guess they can launch more dmas that way.

Silly question here, but did they hide HDNET MOVIES and Universal HD? They are no longer in my guide. I see the other HD Only channels including the Platinum channels I dropped last week. But HDNET Movies and Universwal are no longer showing up in red!
EDIT - NEVER MIND...I SEE THEM IN RED IN THE 9000 BLOCK. Looks like the map-downs go away if you don't suvscribe.

BTW, looks like BET JAZZ is part of the platinum package too.

Yeah that is weird. They are also in QPSK modulation and not 8PSK. Weird....

Will Indy be the new "move to" location? Stay tuned. SB24 seems to cover the entire DMA even though it stretches a long way N and S. That SB works because they lit up Champaign-Decatur-Springfield on it 3 weeks ago. Given the status of E5, this has to be temporary, doesn't it?

Silly question here, but did they hide HDNET MOVIES and Universal HD? They are no longer in my guide. I see the other HD Only channels including the Platinum channels I dropped last week. But HDNET Movies and Universwal are no longer showing up in red!

BTW, looks like BET JAZZ is part of the platinum package too.
Per the charlie chat, betjazz IS in platinum pack.

Glad to see Indy added and Tucson coming soon. I was getting real tired of listening to you Indy and Tucson members. Congrats to Indy members and at least you Tucson members know what coming soon means.

I used to live in SF and remember when KRON was NBC... and San Jose was a separate DMA with it's own ABC and NBC.... and now KRON is just an independent?

They are just an idpendent now.

NBC11 (KNTV) based out of San Jose is the BIG corparate owned local affiliate now.

We have a CW that I beleive has been uplinked and is owned by CBS. Now sure how a local indi trumps a network but oh well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts