3/17/2014 12:19pm - Uplink Activity Report - 12 changes

While defending Bluegrass may seem silly, really, it is 2014 and all channels should be in HD. Networks really need to drop the SD requirement and allow receivers to show HD programs in SD for TVs that need it, and have HD for every channel....

For Satellite that isn't the whole problem, it is partly spectrum/satellite space. Perhaps if a majority of SD was eliminated that would help with that.

For Satellite that isn't the whole problem, it is partly spectrum/satellite space. Perhaps if a majority of SD was eliminated that would help with that.
Actually, if the networks would allow it, Dish could transmit only the HD channels and have the receivers down-res them. Of course, that would present a problem on SD receivers that know nothing about down-res'ing !

I still don't see how dish could have gotten out of the deal w out all the channels coming back in hd...so Scott said xd may come later...is that confirmed or his gut ???

And he also said not enough space? ?? Is this why they are trying to swap out certain boxes...and if so when it is done how much space will be created ( how many chs can be added)

Hopefully when the contract was signed dish told them they did not have all the space right away and disney gave them a certain date to get space...that way dish can't lolly gag and take there time adding the remaining channel's

Scott again thanks to you and everyone for making this the best place for satellite info

+1

I even have younger kids and I'll be perfectly content if the channels don't show up. They'll survive just fine too!

Sent from my d2lte using Tapatalk

I still don't see how dish could have gotten out of the deal w out all the channels coming back in hd...so Scott said xd may come later...is that confirmed or his gut ???

And he also said not enough space? ?? Is this why they are trying to swap out certain boxes...and if so when it is done how much space will be created ( how many chs can be added)

Hopefully when the contract was signed dish told them they did not have all the space right away and disney gave them a certain date to get space...that way dish can't lolly gag and take there time adding the remaining channel's

Scott again thanks to you and everyone for making this the best place for satellite info

I think it's scott gut confirming :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts