3 LNB Channel Master High Gain Dish Upgrade

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stanyite

Original poster
Dec 16, 2007
Does anyone know if there is a 3 LNB-to-5 LNB upgrade kit available for a Channel Master High Gain dish (elliptical)? I've had mine up just over a year and I'm hoping I don't have to scrap the whole installation to go to 5 LNB.

Does anyone know if there is a 3 LNB-to-5 LNB upgrade kit available for a Channel Master High Gain dish (elliptical)? I've had mine up just over a year and I'm hoping I don't have to scrap the whole installation to go to 5 LNB.

None that I am aware of. The dish needs to be large enough to collect the signal from 5 satellites. A 3 lnb dish is simply not big enough. If it was, Directv would have come up with an adapter kit of their own.

Yes there is it is called a SLIMLINE. Due to the design requirements even though your Channel Master is larger than a Phase3 it is not compatible with the LNBs of the Slimline.:):):)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts