3 lnb dish question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ultravox

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 15, 2005
Chicago South Suburbs
I have a 3 lnb dish and i noticed that my box was set to a 2 lnb dish so i set it to 3 and it updated my program guide. I don't notice the difference. What do i get extra for that extra Lnb? in fact what is on each lnb?

Hrm..nice lists :) but, I don't see any transponder mappings that he would need to see what xponder on each sat had what channels, or are they elsewhere on there?

Only asking, because if there is a better mapping list I'd like to know of it myself.

Thanks

All he asked for was what was on each satellite, or LNB to use his words, and what he may or may not be missing. Considering the receivers automatically map the channel/transponder information regardless of where DirecTV moves it; I just posted the lists of the channels by satellite location so he would have an easier time reading what was where along with the full channel name.

Sorry for my failure to be more clear, I was asking for myself if there was a mapping on the sites you mentioned, nothing more, I understand what you posted and what use they are, but mine was a seperate query.

Not sure unless your switch is malfunctioning, but I never have used the auto, I just manually select the 3 LNB option.

went up on the roof and everything is ok. i choose 3 lnb and i get no signal on 119 but the others i get a great signal. according to that list i don't get or subscribe to any of thos stations.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts