3 MONTHS FREE PLAYBOY

Tried Twitter per someones advice..Now IM on chat and that has turned into fun..They kept asking who my wife was and whos the account name in?..LMAO I was like uh its mine,,

Geesh...why not pm one of the dirt members here?Couldn't hurt to try.

Yea sent one already, Im just trying to find out why? Nobody can tell me that, and I am frankly tired of that stuff..I mean it took an me filing a BBB complaint (yes they said it wouldnt matter) to get all my other issues fixed..Now this..

I qualify, but it appears DISH had added premium promos to the list of things that will make you lose grandfathered no locals status. Not worth the extra $5 forever to me.

Sigh. I guess our grandfathered no-locals is not long for this world anyway. They might just terminate it for all next year. We've had a good run, I guess.

Maybe some of you live in a free country,but here in NW Florida the State Attorney himself decided that Adult programing did not meet our moral standards. He had all adult programing blocked for his district.

Maybe some of you live in a free country,but here in NW Florida the State Attorney himself decided that Adult programing did not meet our moral standards. He had all adult programing blocked for his district.
What...:eek: Is he the first one burning books too.:rolleyes:
Do you have a link?

Last edited:
I called to find out when my Platinum 12 month deal ran out. I was told May 9th. The CSR then offered to sign me up for The Blockbuster Movie pass early with 2 incentives . 1st a $10 credit for the early sign up and 3 months of free Playboy. I took the deal. Probaby will not be able to get a deal on the Hopper / Joey system for awhile. No problem!!!!! I will not convert until OTA and Hopper integration takes place. I might even wait until my locals are in HD to be able to use the Prime Time recording feature. I'm thinking 2013 is maybe reasonable.

I called to find out when my Platinum 12 month deal ran out. I was told May 9th. The CSR then offered to sign me up for The Blockbuster Movie pass early with 2 incentives . 1st a $10 credit for the early sign up and 3 months of free Playboy. I took the deal. Probaby will not be able to get a deal on the Hopper / Joey system for awhile. No problem!!!!! I will not convert until OTA and Hopper integration takes place. I might even wait until my locals are in HD to be able to use the Prime Time recording feature. I'm thinking 2013 is maybe reasonable.
nice!! my free platinum expires may 22nd. i did a chat to ask. i wasn't offered anything though.lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)