30Mbps/5Mbps price changes coming:

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

LonghornXP

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
When I read this article over at broadbandreports it prompted me to call a few people to find out more. It seems that a few Long Island FIOS users have been given the 200 bucks a month plan for 54.95/month. As of now these prices are indeed true and people have been getting them. Now this doesn't mean that all FIOS customers outside of Long Island can call them up and get this plan.

Now what is being looked at is a nationwide rollout of this plan with two price plans.

It seems that they will price it at 59.95/month for home use and 99.95/month for business use. If you have the required phone package you can knock off another 5 bucks a month from both plans.

So with all this said it seems that some good things will be coming for FIOS internet customers.

http://www.broadbandreports.com/shownews/67189

i saw this earlier as well. i would sign up for it just to have the added upload speed. it will be nice when they have a 15/5 package. for most home owners 30 down is overkill. 15/5 would be very nice.

I would like...

Anything more competitively priced than what Time Warner offers ;) Road Runner is our best (by far) option, but it is still failry expensive for what we get: 5/.512. And business class? Forget it! It STARTS at $150 in my area, and is LESS downstream than their home plans!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts