30SKIP keeps going back to slip

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hikerdave

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
I keep turning on the 30sec skip feature using the directions I found here on the forum, but for some reason it keeps reverting back to the slip function. It only seems to hold for a few days. I am not doing any manual updates or anything. Is this normal? Anyway to get it to stick?

Thank you for your help.

Hikerdave said:
I keep turning on the 30sec skip feature using the directions I found here on the forum, but for some reason it keeps reverting back to the slip function. It only seems to hold for a few days. I am not doing any manual updates or anything. Is this normal? Anyway to get it to stick?

Thank you for your help.

Your doing this thru the Search correct ?
I've never seen it change automatically like that ....
Maybe other will chime in ...

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Yes, I have the HR34 and I followed these instructions: "To enable the 30 second skip go to the smart search function. Then enter 30SKIP and hit the red button for keyword search and then select ALL for the category. You'll get a message saying there are no matching programs but the 30 skip has been enabled. " It seems to hold for only 3 or 4 days and then it's back to the slip function.

Just a clarification, I have not rebooted the system and as far as I know it has not locked up. Maybe I need to reboot it, I will try that tonight.

Iceberg said:
the only time I lose the 30skip seems to be when I do a reboot. This is on the HR34

Should that 30Skip work on HR21-100?

I set it up and hit the FF on my BOSE remote and nothing.

every time you get a new firmware build, it gets reset (or at least mine does).. for the HR34, it seems like that happens every other week.

That's odd. My HR20 and HR24 have never lost the setting. I wonder why the HR34 would. Bad script I'd guess.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)