30SKIP on H24 via MRV?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

rise&demise

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 27, 2010
Carolina
Can the H24 do this when "MRV"-ing? DVR I am accessing is set to 30SKIP but H24 accessing the same box will only slip. Tried the same activation instructions for the H24 without success.

Yes. I set both my HR24 and H24 to skip. Set up was the same for both.

Great, thanks for the confirmation. I tried again and it now works. I have no idea what I was doing before.. but it was apparently wrong.

Can someone tell me how to set up the 30skip feature. I just got a replacement HR24-200 and trying to get it to skip forward 30 seconds on recorded material, I cannot seem to be able to do that, it just slowly gets to 30 seconds ahead. The back 6 seconds works fine. I know it should be able to instantly skip forward. I've tried everything I can think of to do it. I go to Menu; Smart Search, type in the 30skip, then when it does show up in column, I click on it, select ALL, then DONE, still not working. I have also tried skip30..nothing seems to correct it. Always before in other receivers I've had, that procedure corrected it, but not on this one.

Can someone tell me how to set up the 30skip feature. I just got a replacement HR24-200 and trying to get it to skip forward 30 seconds on recorded material, I cannot seem to be able to do that, it just slowly gets to 30 seconds ahead. The back 6 seconds works fine. I know it should be able to instantly skip forward. I've tried everything I can think of to do it. I go to Menu; Smart Search, type in the 30skip, then when it does show up in column, I click on it, select ALL, then DONE, still not working. I have also tried skip30..nothing seems to correct it. Always before in other receivers I've had, that procedure corrected it, but not on this one.
You do know that if your currently set up for 30 slip, all you need to do is hit the button multiple times and it will jump ahead ... much quicker that just the 30 seconds. I think it goes up to 6 or maybe more.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)