311 Software Version

Gentleman

PIT MEMBER
Original poster
Oct 16, 2003
New Orleans
Can someone please tell me the latest software version for a 311. The web page that listed software version for all receiver seems to be gone and when going to tech portal, highlighting receiver and trying to get software version gives a page can not be displayed message

Thanks

Bob

Don't have my 311 at this location. But from what I remember, there were 3 possibilities for the 311, and I'm thinking the last one was L318. Just a guess from an old mind.:D

Can someone please tell me the latest software version for a 311. The web page that listed software version for all receiver seems to be gone and when going to tech portal, highlighting receiver and trying to get software version gives a page can not be displayed message

Thanks

Bob

The software version can also be found by clicking on the "Receiver Images" button. It lists the current software as P4.11, and P4.12, with previous software revisions being P3.18, P3.19, and P4.10.

Thanks, I didn't think to look there, hopefully Dish will have the web pages all linked back up soon.:)

Guess I'll have to check my other receiver soon, and see if I have "Local on the 8's".

AccuWeather sucks.:D

Thanks, I didn't think to look there, hopefully Dish will have the web pages all linked back up soon.:)

Guess I'll have to check my other receiver soon, and see if I have "Local on the 8's".

Is the "local on the 8s" (perhaps, by pressing the remote's interactive button) going to be an update for the receivers soon, by the way? I've just recently moved back to Dish, after 8 years with DirecTV. My receiver is the 322 model, and I've enjoyed the instant weather feature (have it superimposed over TWC right now, to see how freezing we're supposed to get this evening), but it currently requires going into the interactive menu and selecting the option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts