322 & Lost Locks

KazooGuy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 6, 2007
S.W. Michigan
I have had a 322 for over 3 years and I have not had any problems until after the last software upgrade. Now on experience double digit lost locks, mainly on tuner 2. On any given day it can show as many as 40+ lost locks on 2 and 20+ on 1.
Also there has been an increase of what I call a stutter, this does not seem to differentiate between tuners, while watching the picture will sort of stutter.
I have followed my cables and find nothing wrong visually and I just recently replaced the LNB which does not seem to fix the problem.
Is this a software problem or is the unit going bad?
Tech supports answer seems to be reboot the unit and then everything works fine until I turn it on the next time.

Did you ever find out what the problem was?

I am encountering the same stutter. It usually lasts about 1 sec.

I'm also experiencing the dish losing the signal and the updating even though I have the updates scheduled nightly. I never have any trouble w/ the 311 HD receiver. Any thoughts?

I never did and upgraded to a 722, which has worked flawlessly since it was installed a few weeks ago! Mine also was having lost guide info constantly and would have to update. I'm going to guess it is a software issue!

Any New Receivers Coming?

If E* can add HD, why haven't they???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)