322 receiver to dish 500

topcatto399, thanks again for proving my point. I read the manual I was directed to and it says nothing about the solution that finally solved my problem. Again, you flame without offering constructive advice. Do you just hang around the boards and flame because you consider yourself that much superior than others? There is a rule here against flaming and I hope you are banned because of it you scumbag punk.

topcatto399, thanks again for proving my point. I read the manual I was directed to and it says nothing about the solution that finally solved my problem. Again, you flame without offering constructive advice. Do you just hang around the boards and flame because you consider yourself that much superior than others? There is a rule here against flaming and I hope you are banned because of it you scumbag punk.

at least im a scumbag punk that takes the trouble to learn about my systems BEFORE i trouble others with my dielmmas. not a whiney "please hold my hander" beccause im too lazy to learn..

The info was exactly where i said it was, my guess is that you didnt bother to read it all.

once again - sheesh.

No, again you are wrong about the information. Again you are wrong about why you come on here. Again you come on only to flame because you have no life and this is the only forum you can get away with it, and your mommy and daddy don't have to protect you from your perceived enemy, of which I am not... I just feel sorry for you. Again you prove your arrogance and insolance are your only traits. Again you prove you have nothing constructive to say. I have you pegged now as being either one of two types of people. 1) You have been a bully your entire life and get away with your mouth because you are larger or stronger than others. 2) You are the exact opposite and have always been picked on because you have no backbone and can't stand up for yourself, thus relying on an impersonal forum to voice your diatribe and disdain for those who may not have as much information about a particular subject as you. In short, you are a pitiful excuse for a human being who takes a perverse pleasure from flaming and has nothing to say because you know nothing.

Have a nice life dufass. :D

Last post here... moving on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)