Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Ok, I have a problem.

I have two 360s, and I swap the hard drive instead of recovering the gamertag everytime.

One console lets me play every time. One lets me get to the matchmaking on Halo 3 and after the game finds matches, it returns me to the lobby every time. I though it was the wireless link, but I just swapped them, and it does it when connected with the ethernet cable also.

Any ideas? It is that console and that console only. Same disk, same hard drive, no matter if it is ethernet or wireless.

Yeah, I guess that is my only option. No one on any board seems to have heard of this problem.
It is just odd. I can connect to live just fine. I can talk with friends, and download content. I can do everything fine. UNTIL it loads the game and map, then after a second it returns me to the lobby to start the matchmaking process again. Same disk, same hard drive, just a different machine.

Maybe has something to do with those map packs, if you didn't donwload them on the console having the issue? Grasping right now. Not sure what you're problem may be.
I guess that is possible. I did delete them, but it still does the same thing . I am pretty sure that some were downloaded on one, and some on the other however.

It sounds like a router problem. Have you done a connection test to make sure you have an open NAT on both 360s?
I reset that box to factory settings, so everything should have been fine when I set it up again. It will connect to the net, and sign into xbox live, wired and wireless, it just wont go into the matches when played online. Everything else is fine though. You can play it in campaign mode, you can download and watch video, ect.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)