3D BYPASS?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ADJLATINO

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 21, 2011
HELLO guys ..this is maybe a crazy question..if I buy 3D BLURAY player whit hdmi in an hdmi out .can I conect the hr 24 into the bluray an the bluray to my ledtv to view the directv 3d channels?? tnl boys

HELLO guys ..this is maybe a crazy question..if I buy 3D BLURAY player whit hdmi in an hdmi out .can I conect the hr 24 into the bluray an the bluray to my ledtv to view the directv 3d channels?? tnl boys

Simple answer .... NO.

You have a HR24, thats already 3D ready, why are you trying to go thru the BluRay, what is that getting you ?

You still need a 3D TV first.

I buy a lg 3d tv .but I returned cause always went I chance channel from 3d channel to hd channell the tv chance picture to default on the tv ..): but the chennels in 3d look awesome..

I buy a lg 3d tv .but I returned cause always went I chance channel from 3d channel to hd channell the tv chance picture to default on the tv ..): but the chennels in 3d look awesome..

Translation : I bought an LG 3D tv. I returned it because every time I changed the channel from a 3D channel to an HD channel,the tv would change the picture settings back to the default settings. But,the channels in 3D do look awesome

Hope that helps

ADJLATINO said:

I think what he is trying to say is,
"I bought a LG 3D tv. But I returned it because when I would change it from the 3D input to the hd input, the picture would reset to the default settings. The 3D channels look awesome".

I think what he is trying to say is,
"I bought a LG 3D tv. But I returned it because when I would change it from the 3D input to the hd input, the picture would reset to the default settings. The 3D channels look awesome".
Even better :D

Hmmn the other day I found a sony bluray wit google tv in best buy if have hdmi in ..the guy of best buy say " I dont not why the blu ray have in for hd" lol..sorry my english is so bad guy(':

Isn't the "HDMI in" for Google TV,like on the Logitech Revue? I think the people with E* & a Logitech Revue for Google TV would understand & explain it better than I can,since I do have a Logitech Revue,but it is not set up or hooked up to anything yet,just setting it its box right now.
probably.

Status
Please reply by conversation.