3D Movie List: Past, Present, Future

Man, Titans 2 is now going to be a 2D to 3D conversion. These guys are killing me, use the FUSION!!!

pr-060117-3dvx3-3qtr_sm.jpg

.Fox to Release 3D 'Glee' Concert Film in Theaters

“Glee Live! 3D!,” featuring the North American tour, will be released Aug. 12.

Fox will release the film in theaters for an exclusive two-week run on Aug. 12, 2011. Starring 14 members of the television show, the pic will be shot live during the summer concerts, capturing both the concert and backstage moments with the characters.
Source & More: hollywoodreporter.com

Oscar-winning blockbuster Titanic is set for a cinema re-release in 2012 - and this time it will be in 3D

The film, which won 11 Academy Awards when it was originally released in 1997, will be back in cinemas on April 6 next year - coinciding with the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic on April 15, 1912.

The film, which won 11 Academy Awards when it was originally released in 1997, will be back in cinemas on April 6 next year - coinciding with the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic on April 15, 1912.

I mean really... Is having a computer fake process the image to make it look 3D going to make it a better movie? I understand why they do it in the theater because they can get $3/ticket more than 2D... But, I do not understand on old movies what the point is...

Isn't it amazing that he critcizes everyone else for doing conversions and not shooting in 3D, but he turns around and does a conversion?

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts