3D on Dish??????

BTW, I'd call Quadraphonic a whole different animal. IIRC, it came in at least two incompatible versions. I think when it came to 5.1, they started with a clean sheet of paper.

Actually, back when I had a Quad receiver there were two version of Quad. One was Matrix and one was Discreet, Discreet being "true" 4 channel sound. My receiver played both. The receiver had a built in 8 track and I had Jethro Tull's War Child in Discreet. It was pretty "awesome" hearing the sounds coming from each speaker. Quadraphonic was the inspiration leading to 5.1, and soon 11.1.:D
Surround Sound - How many speakers needed? - AVS Forum

Ghpr13:)

3D

I am sure this question has come up before but the search does not give any matches. Does Dish Network plan to provide any 3D programing?

Consumer Reports Electronics Blog: Satellite, Cable 3D broadcasts won't be

Consumer Reports Electronics Blog: DirecTV updates HD receivers, readies 3D channels for June 11 launch

I am going to have a Panasonic Viera TC-P54VT25 delivered tomorrow. I needed to upgrade because I have all picture tube based televisions in the home. My last was the RCA F38310YX5.

Panasonic Viera TC-P54VT25 Flat-panel TV reviews - CNET Reviews

I am sure this question has come up before but the search does not give any matches. Does Dish Network plan to provide any 3D programing?

Consumer Reports Electronics Blog: Satellite, Cable 3D broadcasts won't be

Consumer Reports Electronics Blog: DirecTV updates HD receivers, readies 3D channels for June 11 launch

I am going to have a Panasonic Viera TC-P54VT25 delivered tomorrow. I needed to upgrade because I have all picture tube based televisions in the home. My last was the RCA F38310YX5.

Panasonic Viera TC-P54VT25 Flat-panel TV reviews - CNET Reviews
Merged :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)