3D Programming Alerts

Where did you see it on the PS3 Don? I just went through the Playstation Store and only saw the 3 minute sample they had out there.

Not in front of the PS3 screen now but there is a category for "what's new" and when the 3DNet graphic on the left pops up I clicked on it and got a whole list of 3D, both Rent 3D movies and the freebies on the right side of the screen. I suppose you could do a search for it and find it that way too. The sample is still there too but in a different location. Just try search "3D" in the store

Where did you see it on the PS3 Don? I just went through the Playstation Store and only saw the 3 minute sample they had out there.

OK do a search in the PS store for 3D Net Sizzle under Video, not games. I just typed 3D and enter the search and it was at the top of the list.

You will get the opening page demo and to the right side of your screen there will be a list of rentals and to Own HD videos many are in 3D. National Film Board of Canada has a bunch of free shorts. Also movies, both previews and the feature that are already released.

eg. Piranha in 3D rents for $7.50

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit in 3D sampler is free but sampler the full magazine in 3D can be owned for $9.99 and rented for 4.99

I will probably rent some titles here that I don't plan to own the BD. The PQ and sound quality is quite good.

Last edited:
dfergie said:
ESPN3D: Celtics @ Hawks 8 pm Edt 4.1
3net: National Parks - The Arches 9 pm Edt 4.2
3net: Building the Brand - Winnebago 9 pm Edt 4.3

Watched the first half of the Celtics and Hawks. Pretty good not great 3D depth. I thought the Big East tournament had much better 3D depth and cameras were closer to the court.
Waiting on the Masters next week.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts