3D Programming Alerts

VUDU 3D continues to add content with free 2 minute previews. The latest additions offers some documentaries on yachts. Unfortunately the video itself lacks contrast and looks too washed out. I haven't tried to adjust it in the projector with gamma or brightness controls but stock it looks poor image quality. The one in Monaco is especially washed out.

Also KillZone3 full game demo is up in 3D and is a good shooter game.

I rented Grand Torisimo 5 this week and while it took me awhile to find the setting to turn on 3D, once I did the race track game was fun and very well implemented. If you can rent this, do so but I think if you like racing this one is a buy.

3net
T-Rex: Back to the Cretaceous 3D 1 pm 3.4
Oceana Air Show 9 pm 3.5
Grand Canyon Adventure: River at Risk 9 pm 3.6

ESPN3D

Bulls @ Magic 7 pm 3.4
College Basketball
Sun Belt Tournament 7 pm 3.8
Big East Tournament 2nd Round 7 pm 3.9
Big East Tournament 2nd Quarterfinal 2 pm 3.10

n3D
College Basketball
Big East Tournam
ent 3rd quarterfinal 7 pm 3.10

keep an eye on n3D & ESPN3D for College Basketball this week...

i see jackass 3d is available on directv on 3d channel. can i record it to my dvr for wtaching later?

That's not true anymore. There is a 24hr. limit on PPV with Dish now, also. Thank the studios.

S~

not true as of 2 weeks ago.i still had dish and ordered ufc hd event and it's still on my hard drive and i have access to it.

not true as of 2 weeks ago.i still had dish and ordered ufc hd event and it's still on my hard drive and i have access to it.

That's not a movie. Movies are 24 hours regardless of provider once you start watching it and it must be watched within the license window. As I said, thank the studios.

Limited recording restricts the amount of time that some Pay-Per-View movies can be kept on your DVR. If a Pay-Per-View movie has "limited recording" (which appears in the first order pop-up screen), you can record the movie to your DVR and will have until a specified date to view the movie. This date appears on the "Info" screen of the movie. Once you start viewing the movie on your DVR, you have 24 hours to watch the movie again as many times as you want. After the 24-hour time period, you will no longer be able to view the movie on your DVR. If you try to watch it after that time has expired, you will be prompted to delete the movie. License window : The license window is the length of time that a movie may air on Pay-Per-View. License windows range in time period but average from approximately 3 months to 6 months. A movie with limited recording will not be available to view once the license window is over.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/faq/default.aspx?Category=Digital Rights Management

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)