3D Ready TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Maineiac

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 12, 2005
If any one bought a Samsung 3D ready Tv last year and were hoping that the new 3D bluray players out will work with those sets are finding out that they will not play 3D shutter glass movies at the present time. I spoke with a csr at Samsung and she said they will be coming out with a 3D conversion kit to go along with the 3D player that will alow last years 3D ready sets to play 3D shutter movies but she said it probably wont be available until june and had no idea what the conversion kit will cost.

I checked out the 3D display they had at Sears the other day. And i must say i wasn't impressed at all. Maybe it wasn't working right or i didn't watch it long enough to see anything "Pop" out of the screen? :confused:

i saw a 3D movie on the new sets at best buy and the 3D was fantastic and i had no eye strain and it was just as good as if it was min a theatre.

3D

I checked out the 3D display they had at Sears the other day. And i must say i wasn't impressed at all. Maybe it wasn't working right or i didn't watch it long enough to see anything "Pop" out of the screen? :confused:

Sears is famous for hooking up the wrong glasses and/or the wrong disc player to their 3D HDTVs. I wouldn't put much stock in their displays.

If any one bought a Samsung 3D ready Tv last year and were hoping that the new 3D bluray players out will work with those sets are finding out that they will not play 3D shutter glass movies at the present time. I spoke with a csr at Samsung and she said they will be coming out with a 3D conversion kit to go along with the 3D player that will alow last years 3D ready sets to play 3D shutter movies but she said it probably wont be available until june and had no idea what the conversion kit will cost.

The conversion kits for Mitz 3D ready TVs will also work on the Samsungs. Release is also in June and the guesstimate is about $100. Then you'll have to purchase the glasses, of course.

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts