3D VOD now available on 722 &722K

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have a 722 and a 3D tv. When I look at VOD on the guide. All I see for the film is "1080p" 3D not mentioned. Is there something I need to change in the menus?

I have a 722 and a 3D tv. When I look at VOD on the guide. All I see for the film is "1080p" 3D not mentioned. Is there something I need to change in the menus?

The 3D version is no longer there.:rolleyes: It was there for a few days last week on both the 722 &722K. Also, according to the link provided in post #13 of this thread, Captain America 3D was SUPPOSED to be available today. That's a no-show as well.:mad: Bummer!

Ed

I just checked the 722k here at work and in the guide on channel 501 it shows Captain America 3D is available to rent. I am trying to get an answer for the Green Lantern. I only see that one available in 1080p

I just checked the 722k here at work and in the guide on channel 501 it shows Captain America 3D is available to rent. I am trying to get an answer for the Green Lantern. I only see that one available in 1080p

Strange. Neither one shows on my 722 or 722K in 3D. Green Lantern 1080P shows on VOD/501 and the normal HD versions show on PPV--Captain America on 502, Green Lantern on 504.:confused:

Ed

Too bad n3d is a Directv channel, they had the PBR finals today from Vegas, I checked out the start of and looked pretty good but hard to archive with Directv like Dish... need a 3D VOD channel with Dish showing HBO and other premium exclusives that is one thing Directv is not doing like some of the cable co's ...

How recently installed? It takes a few days for the VOD content to download
It was installed earlier today. I'm bummed that I can't watch a 3D movie tonight. I was really looking forward to Captain America in 3D. There's only so many times I can watch "Hubble". :)

I'm gonna pm you re an issue with the BB (platinum) channels not showing up (and the package not showing up in my account online, either.)

Too bad n3d is a Directv channel, they had the PBR finals today from Vegas, I checked out the start of and looked pretty good but hard to archive with Directv like Dish... need a 3D VOD channel with Dish showing HBO and other premium exclusives that is one thing Directv is not doing like some of the cable co's ...

+1!!!;)

SOON???:rolleyes:

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts