4 premiums and AT250 vs. AEP

allargon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 2, 2007
Austin, TX
I currently subscribe to 3 premiums and AT250. It looks like it would be $9 cheaper to go with America's Everything Pack if I added the 4th premium. (Actually, it looks like my bill would be exact same rate that it is now.)

Would I lose any channels going with America's Everything Pack instead of AT250+4 premiums, as it's commonly joked that AEP doesn't actually contain everything?

Thanks.

I currently subscribe to 3 premiums and AT250. It looks like it would be $9 cheaper to go with America's Everything Pack if I added the 4th premium. (Actually, it looks like my bill would be exact same rate that it is now.)

Would I lose any channels going with America's Everything Pack instead of AT250+4 premiums, as it's commonly joked that AEP doesn't actually contain everything?

Thanks.

No, you should not lose any channels going from America's "Everything" Pak instead of America's Top 250 because America's "Everything" Pak is America's Top 250 with the four premium packages (HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Starz).

You are correct America's Top 250 with 3 premiums is $104.99, and America's "Everything" Pak is $104.99, too.

Most people poke fun at the "Everything" Pak because it does not include everything like the superstations, Multi-Sport package, Blockbuster @ Home, premium sports programming, DishLATINO Bonus Pak, international channels, some speciality a la carte channels, etc.

Last edited:
If I still subscribed to anything more than just HBO I would switch from AT 250 to AEP too. I think once you get to 2 or more premiums it becomes a better value to just move up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts