42 23 16 15 8 4

Not bad! Won't say too much and I think I have to watch it again to process everything but this was redemption for some of the weaker episodes this season!

I kind of figured Charlie would die, but I am still disappointed.

I liked how Sawyer took care of Tom; even if the guy had surrendered.

Dissapointment?

The season ended with a flash.... I did not even watched it but it was Kate talking to Jack. What could be the relevance to that? Someone may say not me... How stupid was the way Charlie died? Can they expect everyone to swallow that pill? Charlie had plenty of time to get out and sealed the door and there was no point in staying since he had already unjammed the signal and got the message from the woman on the video. So again Charlie what was the point in dying when he, obviously, did not need to? Maybe we should ask the writter but that I could not understand. Then come Lock out of nowhere and tries to stop Jack. Out of nowhere because at no point in time we were made aware that Lock knew something. Is that bad script writting? And now to the big finally -- "the bad guys" according to Ben are the ones in the boat. Is this just streatching the script a little bit? I mean now Ben is soft and the bad guys are the ones in the boat. The writing on this show deserves another look because it looks like it was made out of high school notebook.

Did anybody have trouble with their 622 about 30 min into the show? Mine totally frizzed, kept skipping back the the beginning. When trying to rewind or fast forward it was skipping about 30 min. I was bummed, I am going to have to watch online now or get it from itunes.

The season ended with a flash.... I did not even watched it but it was Kate talking to Jack. What could be the relevance to that? Someone may say not me... How stupid was the way Charlie died? Can they expect everyone to swallow that pill? Charlie had plenty of time to get out and sealed the door and there was no point in staying since he had already unjammed the signal and got the message from the woman on the video. So again Charlie what was the point in dying when he, obviously, did not need to? Maybe we should ask the writter but that I could not understand. Then come Lock out of nowhere and tries to stop Jack. Out of nowhere because at no point in time we were made aware that Lock knew something. Is that bad script writting? And now to the big finally -- "the bad guys" according to Ben are the ones in the boat. Is this just streatching the script a little bit? I mean now Ben is soft and the bad guys are the ones in the boat. The writing on this show deserves another look because it looks like it was made out of high school notebook.

I agree about the stupidity of Charlie's death. Terribly wasteful and disappointing.

Locke is different. Walt came to him; we don't know what he said.

I am looking forward to see what hell they just unleashed. If I EVEN remember the story-line in 9 months :rolleyes:

charlie had to die, according to desmonds visions if he(charlie) did not die then they would not get rescued. Last time Desmond had a vision penny was charlie was supposed to die and penny was supposed to be the one that parachuted onto the island, charlie didnt die and naimoi was the one that landed on the island. So even thought he could have escaped Charlie must think if he doesnt die then nobody gets saved.

no, because desmond only get short flashes for his visions. I also believe that if that if that whole episode was his vision he would have know that it wasnt pennys ship off shore and he would have saved charlie as there was definatly enough time.

charlie had to die, according to desmonds visions if he(charlie) did not die then they would not get rescued. Last time Desmond had a vision penny was charlie was supposed to die and penny was supposed to be the one that parachuted onto the island, charlie didnt die and naimoi was the one that landed on the island. So even thought he could have escaped Charlie must think if he doesnt die then nobody gets saved.

I can accept that, but don't like it. :)

I just do not get a good feeling that Humans will not choose survival first instead of death. Giving the situation in which he could have done both -- pulled the switch and save himself -- he opted to pull the switch and sacrifice himself. Hard to picture it... I would have prefered if he was not given the choice.

I agree about the stupidity of Charlie's death. Terribly wasteful and disappointing.

Locke is different. Walt came to him; we don't know what he said.

I am looking forward to see what hell they just unleashed. If I EVEN remember the story-line in 9 months :rolleyes:

Yes very true. But Walt must have told him an awful lot. First Locke did not know whether there was a feud between the two "tribes". He did not know the location either. Then came the greater revelation when he tried to stop Jack and also looking at the phone and saying not to make the call. I mean I felt like Locke had watched the entire episode before me. That sequence did not make sense. Remember we had not seen Locke for more than two episodes and he appears out of his death bed and now he knows it all! Very Hard to swallow. I know there some things sometimes that do not make sense and you take them for granted and move on because in one's mind one beleive that the guy has something special but so far Locke has not shown those abilities. I think it shows a flaw in the writing more than a special ability.

It would have been good if we could have seen Walt talking to Locke. Then we would have understood more but since they opted not say anything, it just gives you an empty feeling that there was something missing in the editing or writing.

Lots of sci-fi prgrms go on a tangent but this one was hard to understand.

I actually thought walt was jacob in walt's body, he spoke too much like an adult.
In last weeks lost extra's show they said the show would talk about the future too, so jack and kate talking after they were rescued is part of the future aspect, im assuming.
I agree on the charlie thing, the door opened outward, i think, so he could have gotten out at any time, but chose it seems not to.

In last weeks lost extra's show they said the show would talk about the future too, so jack and kate talking after they were rescued is part of the future aspect, im assuming.

that would make more sense. I skipped the part and do not know what they talked about. If that is the case, it opens the door to so many ???

Ok, this has been on my mind since I saw it. If the whole thing with Jack and Kate at the end was in the future, was all of the "flashback" scenes with Jack also flash-forwards? It makes sense given his beard, but I guess I need to watch the episode again to get a better sense of it. Thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)