42 23 16 15 8 4

I wonder who is in the coffin? :p At first I thought it was Sawyer, but then when Kate said something about she has to go back otherwise "he" will wonder where she's gone. I think Kate is with Sawyer, so who died that Jack would think Kate would go to the funeral? Could it be Ben? He is the only one I could think of that could die and no one would come to his funeral.

The theory I keep hearing is that it is Michael. Possibly suicide over killing 2 people to get off the island when he would have gotten off if he waited.

The theory I keep hearing is that it is Michael. Possibly suicide over killing 2 people to get off the island when he would have gotten off if he waited.

Speaking of Michael, have anyone else seen him in 28 Weeks Later? :p

Ok, this has been on my mind since I saw it. If the whole thing with Jack and Kate at the end was in the future, was all of the "flashback" scenes with Jack also flash-forwards? It makes sense given his beard, but I guess I need to watch the episode again to get a better sense of it. Thoughts?

Mixture of both. At one point he says "to ask his father"- who is dead-Making it a flashback??? Another scene shows Jack talking on a Krazr cell phone- not released when the plane crashed. Add the Kate sequence to add credibilty to the future. Of course Jack can't see the future, so the scenes are hints towards a future timeline reinforcing that Ben said it was a bad idea to contact the ship.
Also with the time lines they have been on the island for about 60 days compared to the 3 years we have been watching. So the "future" scenes would be now.

Mixture of both. At one point he says "to ask his father"- who is dead-Making it a flashback???

Are you talking about when Jack was asked if he was drunk, he said something about never be as drunk as his father? I think it was done to misdirect us to believe it was another one of his flashback. Jack was probably talking about his dead father. The same thing with the Ex-wife. She shows up in the hospital so we will think that he was trying to call her on the phone earlier, but in fact he was calling Kate.

Are you talking about when Jack was asked if he was drunk, he said something about never be as drunk as his father? I think it was done to misdirect us to believe it was another one of his flashback. Jack was probably talking about his dead father. The same thing with the Ex-wife. She shows up in the hospital so we will think that he was trying to call her on the phone earlier, but in fact he was calling Kate.

Jack says to the doctor that catches him taking pills: "go get my father and if he's more sober than me you can fire me" and jack tried to pass of a perscription written by Christian.

Jack says to the doctor that catches him taking pills: "go get my father and if he's more sober than me you can fire me" and jack tried to pass of a perscription written by Christian.

Yes, that's it. I think that was done to misdirect us thinking it was a flash black. When I watch it the first time (on DVR), I actually already know that it was a flash forward (from reading here), so I was already looking for things that don't match up.

Yes, that's it. I think that was done to misdirect us thinking it was a flash black. When I watch it the first time (on DVR), I actually already know that it was a flash forward (from reading here), so I was already looking for things that don't match up.

So Christian is alive in the future. I suggest that leaving the island causes an alternate dimension to come into play. Sort of like Planet of the Apes w/ Mark Wahlburg. Offering a reason that Jack want's back on the Island.

So Christian is alive in the future. I suggest that leaving the island causes an alternate dimension to come into play. Sort of like Planet of the Apes w/ Mark Wahlburg. Offering a reason that Jack want's back on the Island.

Not sure. It is quite possible. Remember that girl they rescued did say they found the plane wreckage and no survivor. You would think it would be a very difficult thing to fake a wreckage like this even if there is a very powerful group of people behind it.

Not sure. It is quite possible. Remember that girl they rescued did say they found the plane wreckage and no survivor. You would think it would be a very difficult thing to fake a wreckage like this even if there is a very powerful group of people behind it.

Good point.

Memphis Beat: Season 2

Big Update On Brock Lesnar and His MMA Future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)