42 23 16 15 8 4

This is another one of those shows I had to do some arm twisting to get the "other half" to watch. Then I couldn't stop him. We just went through all three seasons in the past month or so. We finished season three about a week ago so we haven't had to wait as long for it to come back as you all. I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be a 2nd Polar Bear that Kate & Juliet hid from wasn't it?

I'm sorry..... Sawyer is mine.
I recorded the movie he (Josh Holloway) was in the other night but havent had a chance to watch it yet.
About how much ws each season to buy? I want to get them all to watch over and over again

I do not know how many answers we'll get in 9 episodes; but its better than nothing, and if the strike ever ends, we'll actually have a full 22 episode season next year, instead of just 16.

I think we have what - 48 episodes to go? Two years spread over three...

I do not know how many answers we'll get in 9 episodes; but its better than nothing, and if the strike ever ends, we'll actually have a full 22 episode season next year, instead of just 16.

I think we have what - 48 episodes to go? Two years spread over three...
what do you mean that we have 48 episodes to go?

There are 48 episodes of LOST remaining until the series finale. They announced that last year; but instead of showing 24 episodes for two years, they decided on 3 seasons of 16 episodes each -- originally designed to be uninterrupted; i.e., like 24, one episode per week, with no re-runs.

Then the strike happened; and only 9 of the 16 for this year were filmed. That means if they keep the same schedule, that there will be 23 episodes for next year, and 16 for the last year.

Not reporting anything new, but people forget, particularly after nine months. :)

There are 48 episodes of LOST remaining until the series finale. They announced that last year; but instead of showing 24 episodes for two years, they decided on 3 seasons of 16 episodes each -- originally designed to be uninterrupted; i.e., like 24, one episode per week, with no re-runs.

Then the strike happened; and only 9 of the 16 for this year were filmed. That means if they keep the same schedule, that there will be 23 episodes for next year, and 16 for the last year.

Not reporting anything new, but people forget, particularly after nine months. :)

OK thank you! wow i forgot a lot!

I really like Lost, although, I have to say, the long waits, short seasons, no getting around to an actual story line, etc. has worn me thin on Lost.

48 episodes? Might be what they plan, but if they don't straighten up, it won't last that long and it will get canceled... then we'll be left wondering "what on Earth was this and that and that all about?

Everything I've read so far says they only have 8 new episodes at the moment. The writers strike needs to end. Can't believe that whole thing is hung up over 4 cents per DVD.

Everything I've read so far says they only have 8 new episodes at the moment. The writers strike needs to end. Can't believe that whole thing is hung up over 4 cents per DVD.

Yeah, 9 hours, but 8 episodes.

I agree. 4 cents per DVD. Give me a break. :rolleyes: Don't the studios realize how much they will lose just on DVDs they won't be able to sell this year because of short-tv seasons. Sure as hell am not paying full price for a 1/2 season of Heroes...

Um, so.... what was this with the "pop-up videos" version of Lost tonight? YIKES! A recap of last season's finale with the back story? A big giant raspberry from me!

Now, let's see what happens tomorrow!

See ya
Tony

Um, so.... what was this with the "pop-up videos" version of Lost tonight? YIKES! A recap of last season's finale with the back story? A big giant raspberry from me!

Now, let's see what happens tomorrow!

See ya
Tony

whomever thought of the "pop-ups" should be fired. Is this what TV will become. If it is please let me know ahead of time so that I do not have to watch non-sense like that. Another lost espisode... What else can you expect from this show? More lost and more lost of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)