42 23 16 15 8 4

Thanks Berck. I watched the scenes with Locke and Ben twice, but somehow I still missed that.

Thinking about it, since Locke loves the island so much, he should have made friends with the others, got himself a bungalow, and enjoyed the high life. :D

Then again, Locke wants to be the mountain man, survivalist, doesn't he? ;)

That wasn't explained on this last episode. It was shown, I think, at the beginning of this season when they first showed the others housing unit and the plane going down. Also, earlier in the season, they showed a replay of the Redsox winning the World Series to Jack.

That wasn't explained on this last episode. It was shown, I think, at the beginning of this season when they first showed the others housing unit and the plane going down. Also, earlier in the season, they showed a replay of the Redsox winning the World Series to Jack.

I remember the RedSox thing. My problem is that I often watch while surfing SatelliteGuys, and thus I don't always pay as close attention as I should. BUT if I gave my undivided attention to every tv show I watch, I'd never get anything done :D

Thanks for refreshing my memory...

WOW good episode last night will wait to discuss dont want to post any spoilers

Feel free to discuss. Use the spoiler tags, i.e. [ spoiler ] spoiler content here [ /spoiler ] - just eliminate the spacing, i.e. [spoiler and not [ spoiler

Plus, once the show is over on the west coast, its all fair game. ;)

I am looking forward to watching it.

Makes me want to go back to see if those two were really in those episodes. Particularly in the pilot.

I've really felt that they are moving this series along the past few episodes. Starting to feel more like the first season again.

I could believe that paolo was the first one from the flight to have any encounter from the original people on the beach to have an know that they where not alone on the island. also why didnt he or nikki tell anyone when they orginally found the pearl when they where on the island for like 3 days???? Or how about bringing the walkie talkie to sayid to see what he could do with it damn at least scan the channels and listen to whats going on. Tell jack about the others plan to get him to do a surgery and the whole set up with michael.

Yes, lots of questions - but I enjoyed the episode. And it was fun seeing Shannon and Boone. And I liked Sawyer: "who the hell is Nilkki??"

But next week's episode looks real good. A cat-fight between Kate and Juliet. ;)

Juliet kicked Kates ass when she brought her that sammy, but little Kate put the boots to Juliet in the jungle! I thought the episode was damn good, next weeks looks really good too.

Nice cat fight!!! Overall a good episode.

I thought it was funnier when they added mud to the mix. Although they didn't wrestle in it...LOL

Good episode though...thankful they got back to the real story...no more mysterious cars...and mysterious couples (speaking of....u think thats karma? buried alive for killing an old man for his diamonds) that don't add to the plot.

That was excellent, but yes, the mud could have gotten a nice NC-17 treatment.. ;)

Next week looks really good.

Do we really think the Others left the island, and took Locke with them?

I'll say this, the writers/producers seemed to have learned a bit from their screwups over the past 18 months with just teasing us with no answers. This show is just great right now.

Memphis Beat: Season 2

Big Update On Brock Lesnar and His MMA Future

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts